Who Can Benefit from a Pair of TRUEs?
- Are TRUEs meant for professional golfers only? No, TRUEs are built to benefit golfers of all experience levels. Whether you are a professional golfer, or you just take it up as a hobby, you too can benefit from the best walking shoes in the industry.
- Are there only TRUE models for men? No, there are a variety of TRUE models for both men and women, as well as several options for children.
- Do you sell any products other than golf shoes? Yes, if you’re looking for the perfect gear to go with the best walking shoes in the industry, our gear section features a variety of shirts and hats, as well as the TRUE tour glove, and the TRUE stand bag.
The Minimalist Technologies at Work in Each Set of TRUEs
- What does “zero-drop” mean? When a shoe has a zero-drop platform, it means that the wearer’s heel and forefoot are the same distance off the ground.
- What are the benefits of a zero-drop platform? A zero-drop platform allows the human body to function the way it was built to, encouraging a natural stride and a healthy body alignment, as well as better balance and stability when going in for the swing.
- What are the benefits of a wide toe box? By giving your toes the opportunity to spread out naturally, you will experience an increase in stability, balance, and feel—as well as eliminate one of the main causes of foot pain: tightness in narrow designs.
- Why is a thinner sole better? Closer proximity to the ground allows the golfer more stability and generates more power for their swing. Also, by being level to the ground, you can better judge the slopes of the green.
- Is there any type of support in TRUEs? No, TRUEs do not have a structured core built to enhance support. By allowing the foot to move and function more naturally, it has all of the support it needs. Studies have shown that extra enhancements only hinder the golfer’s natural abilities.
- What are the benefits of a spikeless shoe? Without being nailed to the ground, golfers can experience true flexibility, adjust themselves easier before a swing, and ultimately enjoy the walk, all while having a durable platform that’s perfect for adventuring.
- How do I take care of my leather TRUEs? While our leather upper makes for a great pair of waterproof golf shoes, it is still important that you take good care of them. Wipe them down after each use to prevent dirt from causing discoloration. If they are damp, store them in a climate controlled environment. To go the extra mile, you could also put a good leather conditioner or polisher to use.
- How do I take care of my suede/canvas TRUEs? Because our suede and canvas uppers do not make for waterproof golf shoes, you need to be extra careful when playing in wet climates—this could also mean opting for a leather model if you experience a lot of moisture where you live. When taking care of your suede/canvas TRUEs, follow traditional treatment procedures to keep them looking their best. Additional use of a typical waterproofing spray may help them hold up better, as well.
- How do I take care of my mesh TRUEs? Wash by hand, using a little bit of detergent to remove possible stains. Once washed and rinsed, air dry your TRUEs in a warm, controlled environment.
Warranties, Exchanges, Returns & Promotions
- Do you offer a defect warranty? Yes, all of our products are warranted to be free of defects for 60 days after the date of your purchase. Defective products will be repaired or replaced with an equivalent product.
- Do TRUEs have a waterproof warranty? While not all TRUEs are built to be waterproof golf shoes, we do have plenty of models that are guaranteed to be waterproof and covered under a one or two year warranty, depending on the shoe of choice. To find out if your TRUEs qualify, look at the product description (they are typically our leather options).
- What is your exchange policy? As long as your TRUEs are in new/unworn condition, they are eligible for exchange, and we offer one free exchange per order.
- What is your return policy? As long as your TRUEs are new/unworn, in the original packaging, and the original tags are still attached, you can return them within 30 days of your purchase.
- Do you ever have promotions? Yes! While our promotions and coupons are rarer than those from other stores, when you do stumble upon a sale, you can expect amazing value.