We are always ready to address your questions and concerns regarding this policy and our privacy practices. If you would like to contact Customer Service, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
We continually strive to find new ways to enhance your online shopping experience and we may modify this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices. You are encouraged to review this policy periodically and to check the “Last Updated” date at the top of the policy for the most recent version.
1. What information does TRUE Linkswear collect?
- When you make a purchase at our site, we collect your full name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address and payment information (including credit card number or gift card number).
- When you choose to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, we collect your full name, e-mail address, zip code and gender.
- From your transactions and other interactions with us, we collect information concerning the specific products you purchase or use.
- When you send a gift to another person we collect that person’s full name and shipping address.
- When you ask us a question, we collect your name, e-mail address or other contact information.
- We may collect certain demographic information (such as gender or age) and information about your interests and preferences if you provide them to us.
- We may collect your shoe size, name and email address if you subscribe to the TRUE Linkswear newsletter.
- When you subscribe for e-mail updates or offers, we collect your e-mail address.
- We collect information you voluntarily submit when participating in one of our various services, programs or surveys.
- We may also receive information about you from other companies that help us to customize our services.
2. How does TRUE Linkswear use the information collected?
• to complete your purchase transactions and provide the products you request;
• to send you the TRUE Linkswear newsletter;
• to send you catalogs and other offerings through the e-mail and direct mail;
• to contact you about the status of your orders;
• to identify your product preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions offered by the TRUE Linkswear family of affiliated companies and other marketing partners that might be of interest to you; and
• to improve our site, merchandise selection, customer service, and overall customer shopping experience.
3. What information does TRUE Linkswear share with others?
- Co-Marketing Partners: TRUE Linkswear may team with another company to conduct a sweepstakes, promotional campaign or other event. In those cases, each of the participating co-marketing partners may receive information about you from us. Such information will be shared on an aggregated basis, unless otherwise indicated at the point where you submit your personal information.
- Legal Disclosures: In the highly unlikely event TRUE Linkswear is required to disclose customer information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws, TRUE Linkswear will make such disclosure.
- Sale of Business: In the event the ownership of all or a part of a business within the TRUE Linkswear family of affiliated companies were to change, customer information pertinent to that business’ operations would likely be transferred to, or licensed for use by, the new owner.Service Providers: We use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, such as processing payments, maintaining the site and our mailing lists, storing, processing and transmitting data, creating and executing e-mail campaigns, and providing marketing assistance, web analytics and data analysis. We may provide your information to these third-party service providers when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties. These third-party service providers are prohibited from using personal information for any other purpose and are contractually required to comply with all applicable laws, which may include Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards if they are processing payments for TRUE Linkswear.
4. How can I update or remove my information?
If you would like to update or remove your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. What choices do I have about receiving communications from TRUE Linkswear?
We will respect your inbox. We’ll only tell you about exciting things happening at TRUE linkswear, like a great finish by Ryan Moore, or to announce pre-orders for a limited edition product. Occasionally, we might tell you about TRUE Linkswear products, or a product or company that we think aligns well with our brand and would appeal to our customers. We’re not going to sell your name or take commissions on sales derived from sending you messages about third-party products. We’re just telling you because we think they’re great products.
If you make a purchase, you will automatically receive promotional e-mails from the TRUE Linkswear family of affiliated companies, unless you opt-out from receiving promotional e-mails. If you think we’re sending too many e-mails, or the wrong kind of e-mails, or any other communication, please unsubscribe [link this]. If it’s worth your time to explain why you’re unsubscribing, we’d love to hear from you so we can continue to listen closely. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Our customers receive standard order status communications, such as order confirmation and shipping dates, via e-mail. Please note that your choice to opt-out of promotional e-mails will not affect e-mail notifications regarding your order with us.
6. What about security?
Protecting the security of your information is very important to us. When you transmit sensitive personal information (such as credit card information) from your computer to our servers, your information is protected by both a “firewall” (a combination of computer hardware and software that helps keep unauthorized visitors from accessing information within our computer network) and industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable precautions to secure and protect the information on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online. However, we strive to protect your information and privacy.
If you’re concerned about the security of your data or want to change your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session cookies exist only for as long as your browser remains open and are deleted once your browser session ends. We use session cookies to complete your purchase transaction. On the other hand, persistent cookies remain on your hard drive after your browser session ends. We use persistent cookies to improve your overall site experience.
The cookies set by TRUE Linkswear transmit information back to our computers and are the only computers that are authorized to read such information. The information captured makes it possible for us: (i) to speed navigation, keep track of items in your shopping cart, and provide you with custom tailored content; (ii) to remember information you gave to us so you don’t have to reenter it each time you visit the site; (iii) to monitor the effectiveness of some of our marketing e-mail campaigns and advertising; and (iv) to monitor total number of visitors, pages viewed, and the total number of visitors served.
Most people do not even know that cookies are being placed on their computers when they visit our site or most other sites because web browsers are typically set to automatically accept cookies. You can choose to have your browser warn you every time a cookie is being sent to you or you can turn off cookie acceptance altogether. You will still be able to browse our site and make purchases, but you will not be able to retrieve your saved account information without cookies. Moreover, by not allowing cookies, your overall Internet browsing experience could be adversely affected.
8. What about other sites?
Please be aware that when you are on our site, you could be directed via links to other third-party sites that are not affiliated with TRUE Linkswear. These sites may send their own cookies to visitors, collect data or solicit your information. The privacy policies of these other sites may be very different from our policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites and cannot guarantee the security of any of your personal information collected there.
9. What is TRUE Linkswear’s policy regarding children?
Our site is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. TRUE Linkswear does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and would like a copy of our notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates that received your information in the past year, please submit a written request to the following address specifying that you want a copy of TRUE Linkswear’ “California Privacy Rights” notice: [Address].